This is a completely different type of Digital Signage system with endless possibilities!
(This system is completely Web-based)
Digital Signage for WordPress only $99 (included in Business In A box)
No set screen areas so it’s all your own design and layout if you like
This digital signage system comes with its own website for business and for control of the Ad Servers located out in the field. From your own website based on WordPress, all your screens can be created and seen on ANY type of device with a Web Browser like mobile phones, Smart TVs and any operating system like Android, Windows, Linux, iOS and more.
How it works:
The website is WordPress based and designed with a combination of special plugins that give you all the power you need to create anything under the sun to be displayed on Ad Servers anyplace in the world with an internet connection. There’s no limit to how many screens you can create because they’re just web pages.
This custom website is built to allow you to create special windowless and borderless screens for any system that can display a webpage.
You can use a SMART tv or an Android TV Box with a free app that allows the system to wake up in a web browser pointed to your specified URL created with the website. With our new WordPress powered package, all you need is any TV screen, Android TVs, tablets or mini PCs on Android 4.4.
- Set up slides (Ads), channels (slideshows) and displays (URLs for the SMART tv).
- Choose slide duration and transition effect.
- Set or change the channel on a display.
- Schedule a temporary channel on a display.
- Default: Displays a background only.
- Text: Displays some text.
- Post: Displays title, date and content of a post, and optionally the featured image.
- Recent Posts: Displays a slide for each recent post.
- Event: Displays title and details of an event, with its featured image as a default background
- Upcoming events: Displays a slide for each upcoming event.
- External web page: Displays a web page to your liking.
- PDF: Creates a slide for each page in an uploaded PDF, displaying that page contained within the slide.
- Image: Displays an image, covering the entire slide background.
- Video: Displays an uploaded or external video, or a specified fragment, as a slide background.
- YouTube: Displays a YouTube video, or a specified fragment, as a slide background.
More features, slide formats, and slide backgrounds are coming soon.
Eg. an HTML/shortcode slide, multiple and recurring scheduled channels. Longer-term goals include a widgets bar for displaying Time, Weather and other widgets.
This system gives you the power of the internet so there’s no rules or limits to what you can display on your Ad Server out in the field as long as there’s a working internet connection. As a matter of fact, as the internet changes so will this system since it using the internet in the first place.
You can have screens that are interactive if you use a touch screen powered display to allow input from your viewers. How about showing LIVE videos from YouTube at a specific time of the day across many systems at once? Rotate static ads, videos, music videos and more. The choice and layout of the screens are only left to your imagination.
The best thing is the screens are completely fluid and Responsive making the screen size irrelevant. Now there no setting of the resolution or having the wrong type of screen. The browser handles this for you on its own.
What does it cost?
This system comes with a specially designed website that you can customize on your own afterward. The cost is $99 which includes 1 year of hosting and domain name registration. After your first year, it will cost annually $99 to keep the service, the website and domain name.
There are no contracts and the domain name as well as hosting and website and put in your own name. Even if you decide not to continue with the digital signage business you own a new computer that fits in your pocket so we think it’s a great deal.
There’s no more cost from us, but you will need your own TV(s) that can display a website URL. This could be a SMART tv or a standard TV with an Android TV box that will allow you to download an app for starting up in Kiosk mode pointed to your special URL.
No monthly fees
No long term contracts
No limits to how many screens you have
No limit to where you have your system located in the world