All your ads are controlled via the Internet
Once you have Ad Servers (PCs) installed and connected to the Internet they start talking to the DAM network finding its own album of Billboard Ads. Each system decides if there are new ads to show or old ads to remove from display.
The DAM software is easy to use unlike other digital signage systems and their complicated structure. All the complicated synchronization and display timing is handled automatically by each ad server loaded with our proprietary software.
The ads are controlled as easy as adding images to a standard website’s photo gallery so anyone can manage their own clients from anyplace in the world as long as you have internet access.
We have integrated some cool marketing features to help you spread the word about your digital billboard network and to help your ads get seen all over the internet too.
Some of the features are:
- Auto Thumbnail creation of full size 1024 x 615 ads in 2 smaller sizes for eMail Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Video Streaming of YouTube videos
- eCard system for sending ads via email for marketing and notification to clients of ad status like expirations and activations or just plain marketing
- RSS Feeds of your ads for each Ad Server contents so you can have Syndication of ads all over the Internet. This is great for sending ads to Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and other social networks.
- Slideshows can be added to your own website of each of your ad server contents. This is great for more marketing for your clients.
All the ads can be searched for via Google or any other search engine so we added the ability to have keywords, descriptions and more for each ad but this is only seen over the internet and not the Ad Servers themselves.
We give you the best of both worlds and tie the Real world to the Virtual one with Digital Advertising Media (DAM)!